Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Lego Back to the Future!!! Yay!!!

You may know that I had a major crush on Michael J. Fox back in the day.  Family Ties was my "I'm gonna die if I don't get to watch it!" show as a tween, and I sat through all his post Back to the Future movies, no matter how bad they were (Light of Day anyone?).  When it comes to Back to the Future itself though, it was not only my favorite movie of the 1980s, it took Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban to dislodge it from it's spot atop my all time favorites list.

These days, LEGO rules at my house. Not only is my son obsessed, but they are the subject of truly cool pop culture homages.  Both the LEGO company videos (the LEGO Star Wars episodes are must see for any Star Wars buff) and the fan made creations are clever and fun. The best evoke nostalgia and this does.  Seriously, LEGO Back to the Future wins the internet this week.

(I recommend watching it in HD and full screen.)




No comments:

Post a Comment