Tuesday, September 22, 2015

(Almost) First Day of Autumn - It's Boot Season!!!

It has begun.  All the sharing of pumpkin recipes, fall bucket lists, leaf crafts, Halloween memes.  They're everywhere!  All that is fine and good, I mean, who doesn't love pumpkin flavored everything while hot gluing colorful leaves around your house?  For me though, the best part of autumn is that my boots are back in season.  Sure, flip flops are great.  Sandals and flats are nice, but I love just grabbing a pair of boot cut jeans and slipping into my Ariats.  A good pair of boots feels like a hug on my feet. They're like arriving home after a long vacation. They're the ultimate go anywhere, do anything shoes.  So hooray for boot season!  I'm glad you're back.
The Boots I Live In

No comments:

Post a Comment