Monday, February 1, 2016

Austrian Flexibility

Nature is pretty cool.  We've received 13-15 inches of snow in the past 24 hours (depending on which part of my yard I measure in).  School has been cancelled for the first time in our district's history due to white out conditions in areas.  The guys remodeling my house have had to reconfigure their work space because they can no longer cut tile in my driveway.  But this tree?  It doesn't worry about the snow, or the wind.  Sure, its branches are bending but they're only shedding the snow that continues to fall,  not breaking.  Its life is not being disrupted, it is just going on with its day.  This Austrian Pine has enough flexibility to deal.  Flexibility is a good thing.
You ought to be more flexible.
(I couldn't resist a quote from Mrs. Incredible, a.k.a. Elastigirl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment