Thursday, February 12, 2015

Severus Snape in a Nutshell: His Most Important Moments

Severus Snape is one of the most interesting and complex characters ever written.  His on screen portrayal by the sadly underused but brilliant Alan Rickman is so deep and nuanced as to only be fully appreciated once all of Snape's story is known.  To say  he is my favorite character in a series chock full of amazing characters is a massive understatement.  It is my dream that one day J.K. Rowling will write a complete book telling Snape's life story.  Until that day however, I am pleased to know this video is in the world.  YouTube user kcawesome13 created a 15 minute compilation of the Half Blood Prince's most important moments from the films that I could not turn away from.  Yes, I cried again as he held Lily, and as he asked Harry to take his tears to the pensieve.  For a fan like me, this is a must see.

No comments:

Post a Comment